- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This is remote for now but will need to be able to go onsite in Menlo Park once they go back into the office. This a one year temp assignment but has a chance to extend.
Our client seeks a Technical Project Coordinator to provide project management/coordination services to track and follow-up on remediations for security vulnerabilities across multiple security programs.
The Team collaborates with cross-functional teams to deliver security operational best practices throughout program and product lifecycles. Key focus areas include establishing and optimizing security operational processes, elevating work through automation or tooling, and efficiently executing security programs.
• Perform project management/coordination activities to track and follow up on security tasks. This work includes, but is not limited to:
• Track tasks created by Facebook internal task tools
• Follow up with task owners for updates based on defined timelines
• Take ownership and follow-up on tasks which require long term, complex fixes, involving a lot of cross functional (XFN) collaboration.
• Coordinate with task owners and teams to establish fix deadlines as well as measurable milestones
• Build a project plan for each task, and track the project milestones, meeting regularly with task owners and teams to help them hit the milestones
• Build higher-level project plans and reporting to present regular status updates to all stakeholders
• Escalate, as appropriate, tasks that start falling behind schedule, or are in danger of missing their deadline
• Capture metrics and use data to measure impact and drive internal improvements.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.