- Menlo Park, CA; Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
The ideal individual for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver and project manager with the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy. Additionally, the Coordinator must be a strong, clear communicator, a team player, and is extremely organized.
As this company's Marketing organization continues to grow, we’re looking for a Coordinator to join us and help create product launch assets, build marketing campaigns, and develop collateral for internal and external events.
- Work closely with brand and product marketing managers, agencies, and cross functional partners in managing all operational aspects of our campaigns including workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams as needed to clarify scope of work, goals, timelines and priorities to align work against business goals.
- Manage approval processes for marketing collateral including cultural sensitivity, localization, business affairs, legal, policy, comm’s and product reviews.
- Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
- Facilitate operations related meetings (ex: kick-offs, internal/agency reviews) and communicate next steps.
- 5+ years of experience as a Coordinator and/or Project Manager
- Experience running projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience building working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Experience with time management, task prioritization, and identifying problems and work towards solutions
- Experience managing external creative and production partners
- Organizational task and budget management experience
- Proven industry experience