- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
Aquent's Client is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all consumer brand content and experiences for the company, app, and it's sister companies
Our vision is fearless creativity that redefines social. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across five of the world’s biggest brands, we create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community, and career development.
How We Work:
We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network. While we lead our team to create innovative films, content, and experience across our own channels, we also guide our lead agencies in the creation of content for TV, Print and OOH. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our apps.
About This Role:
We’re looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about telling stories and bringing them to life with art direction and design that makes the technical feel human and authentic. You must be comfortable working across all mediums. You're a conceptual thinker and storyteller with a strong strategic backbone who can visualize your ideas in new and inspiring ways. You have a strong point of view on concept, design, product design and art direction. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.
- Art direct, design and concept big, conceptual brand expressions across all mediums, including mobile, product, film, interactive, OOH, print, events, experiential etc.
- A strong understanding of how art direction, design and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with writers, engineers, strategists, and product managers
- Work autonomously, with little hand-holding
- Create original, breakthrough work
- Translate complex strategic approaches into easily accessible creative concepts
- Detail-focused, strong design skills
- 5+ years at agency/in-house concepting and art directing ideas for brand and product
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile-first social campaigns
- Can design, art direct and articulate conceptual design decisions
- Able to bring ideas to life with high quality comps and prototypes use creative software and other tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Keynote, etc)
- History of self-initiated projects
- A passion and interest in product design and project strategy
- Experience working on international campaigns