- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
The main function of a Culture & Community Marketing Manager is to provide expert analysis on brand perception for marketing campaigns.
• Research, document, and deliver detailed reviews of competitive brands including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses
• Research, document, and deliver detailed reviews of company products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings.
• Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis
• Work to identify and address critical branding issues
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in campaign marketing
• Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
• Skill in collecting and analyzing human behavioral data
• Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Factors, or related field required