- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The main function of marketing associate is to assist marketing team with all partner marketing initiatives including ideating, creating, organizing and managing partner marketing programs.
• Manage all partner marketing programs including helping onboard new partners managing new creative campaigns.
- Measuring effectiveness of marketing programs
- Developing and creating new programs that help us achieve our marketing objectives in working with partners.
- Help create new initiatives for partner marketing to scale the effectiveness of our efforts as we grow.
• Ability to strategize on marketing campaigns and see through inception to press. Must be able to creatively write content and then create a finished product to be sent out for marketing purposes.
• Ability to head up marketing projects within deadline and budget.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience with partner marketing is desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.