- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER -- COMMUNITY & SOCIAL OPPORTUNITY @ HIGH-GROWTH STARTUP IN BOSTON
Are you ready to unite dog lovers around the world and help pet owners give their pups state-of-the-art care? Did you read our client's description and already start thinking about how they could go viral on TikTok? Are you ready to lead a team and scale our community of dog lovers, breeders, and vets? Then THIS is the job for you!
As the Growth Marketing Manager, Community and Social, you will be a key leader on the marketing team, reporting to the Senior Director of Content. You’ll manage strategists and coordinators, organizing them to meet ambitious goals around engagement, lead generation, and sales. You will build social campaigns, scale our social media calendars, and create systems for managing and engaging with our client'’s followers across all platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of social media coordinators, strategists, and community managers.
- Lead the development of organic social media campaigns.
- Oversee the strategy and creative execution of owned social media channels and our testing and expansion into new channels.
- Manage a budget to ensure the social media campaigns executed are optimized for sales and lead generation.
- Work across our marketing team to make sure our social media and community presence is in line with our overall tone and brand.
- Generate, curate, edit, and schedule engaging content
- Collaborate with customer service to ensure consistent communication with our followers on social media
- Monitor and report online commentary and public opinion of us on social media
What experiences we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience significantly scaling social media accounts, including managing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok profiles.
- Experience managing vibrant online communities of over a million followers for a major consumer-facing brand (or agency experience)
- A leader with experience managing a team
- An understanding of how social media works and what makes certain brands or accounts successful
- Experience in boosting and managing ad spend for owned social media. Familiar with Facebook’s ad platform, Google Analytics, and the testing capabilities of major social media platforms.
- Can speak to both consumers and business audiences, and understands how to adjust tone, voice, and strategy across different channels
- Interest in working at a fast-paced start-up
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills