- Job Terms:
- $60hr-$65hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
Project Manager, Marketing Integration
Role: The project manager (PM) will be responsible for a variety of duties related to the Marketing integration of two financial services organizations. This individual will help create and coordinate a single master workstream that accounts for, visualizes and helps prioritize all the work that needs to be accomplished around data, digital, and MarTech for Marketing integration.
- They will be involved in integration planning efforts and expected to build and maintain relationships across business units and between the two financial services organizations.
- The PM will need to utilize critical thinking and strong project management best practices to identify and track all key milestones, dependencies and risks.
- The PM will also assist with the preparation of any senior leadership presentation materials.
- Provide day-to-day project management including timelines, milestone reviews, change management and scheduling
- Create a framework to track and drive completion of all milestones for the workstream
- Clarify scope, objectives, deliverables, milestones, and dependencies; recommend tactical and strategic actions that will deliver on integration goals and objectives
- Oversee the health of the integration workstream; develop metrics and program dashboard reports to track and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Lead and provide support on multiple projects with varying degrees of breadth and depth
- Develop timelines with cross-track collaboration influencing deliverables when needed
- Partner cross functionally with varying business units and functions in concert with integration counterparts
- Identify, mitigate, and manage issues and risks; ensure awareness, appropriate escalation, and resolution
- Prepare materials that facilitate decision making at the executive level
- 4-year degree in business related field
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, ideally in Financial Services and/or Marketing
- Experience leading complex change management initiatives with resource and schedule constraints
- Exceptional organizational skills and experience coordinating across teams and large programs
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal
- Energetic, positive, flexible, resourceful, and proactive with attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential information and show discretion while working through highly sensitive matters
- Capable of seeing bigger picture in the context of project plans, growth mindset oriented
- Prior experience leading data and technology-focused programs (a plus)
- Familiarity with marketing, technology, digital & data functions a plus
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!