- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
As a Voice UI Content Specialist working with this Voice Design team, you will partner with designers, product managers, developers, and global language experts to help bring voice experiences to international audiences.
· Prepare existing English voice content for customization
· Implement localized content into our propriety tool for use by our developers
· Identify opportunities to enhance the clarity and usability of product experiences as the data flows between two languages.
· Act as liaison between writers and engineers/program managers, directing questions to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
· Partner with our international teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Experience working with written and/or voice UI content.
· Proficiency working with written content in Excel.
· Detail-oriented problem solver.
· UX writing and communication experience.
· Experience with version control tools.
· Second or third language experience (Spanish, French, or Portuguese preferred)
· Flexible hours
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.