- Open to 100% Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kara Lyons
Aquent is looking for a SalesForce Marketing Cloud Email Designer for our Fortune 500 Financial client. This is a full time, 12+ month, 100% remote opportunity with potential to extend and full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more.
- HTML coding and development for email using responsive design and email coding best practice.
- Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and industry best practices.
- Entering and tweaking HTML code for proper deployment in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud specialist to execute journeys
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Maintaining accurate email templates with most recent HTML and CSS
- Partner with external agencies, or internal creative teams, to create email templates
- Understanding of Capital One and LOB (line of business) strategy, and how it relates to creative development
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Understand overall budget constraints of projects
- Strong proficiency in Dreamweaver and Sketch.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Content Builder, A/B testing and deployments.
- Strong proficiency in Movable Ink and Litmus.(preferred)
- B2B email campaign experience is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations.
- Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Ideal candidate will have prior work experience in an email-specific role.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Email UI/UX
- Responsive design
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR