- Remote (PST hours)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
About The Position
Our client is seeking a Digital Asset Management (DAM) Implementation Manager to drive the implementation and roll out of an enterprise DAM solution for the global Marketing org. This role will be the product lead from implementation through to launch and training for key stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Design and Production teams.
This role will act as an administrator for the in-house digital asset management system at launch, play a key part in establishing guidelines to maintain the metadata model and file taxonomy and drive tool adoption across our global organization. They will contribute to the evolution of digital asset best practices, recommending improvements to features, workflows, and the systems that support; while demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the digital asset management domain.
● Work closely with Vendor’s implementation team to kick off the project and schedule necessary meetings with the DAM team throughout to stay on track to the implementation/launch schedule.
● Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to help establish responsibilities and deliverables for each project sprint.
● Ensure development milestones are met and effectively communicate risks as necessary.
● Develop workflows for DAM asset ingestion, categorization, permissions management, version control, expiration, and delivery to internal and external users.
● Define, implement, and manage asset categorization, labels, taxonomies, and metadata standards that are robust, scalable, and user-friendly.
● Establish and maintain file-naming conventions and metadata standards across multiple digital asset categories.
● Develop and document best practices and processes to maintain DAM hygiene.
● Train and onboard new users to the DAM system and assist with questions from existing users.
● 5+ years of experience in program/project management within marketing ops, product or technology.
● Digital asset management experience working with an enterprise-level DAM system.
● Experience in DAM migration and consolidation.
● Experience with end to end product delivery.
● Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product.
● Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
● Experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple departments.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Experience with communicating across all levels within marketing and to cross-functional partners.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to adapt to a fast moving environment.
● Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
● Demonstrated passion for gaming preferred, but not required.
● Bachelor’s degree required.