- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
● Overall post support on assigned projects to manage the timeline, contingent talent team and/or vendor allocated to the project for end-to-end completion.
● Will work closely with the Post Supervisor and Coordinator on staff for access points and onboarding.
● Will work closely with assigned Producers on the project for the production and creative phases of the projects
● Ownership and accountability of the post timeline
● Project oversight of contingent talent assigned to project
● Project oversight and management of the assigned vendor
● Ownership of the post budget on project-to-project basis
● Ownership of post project wrap on a project-to-project basis
● Ownership of all Rights & Clearances on a project-to-project basis with support from the full time post coordinator
● Assists Post Supervisor with schedules and budgets
● Assist Post Supervisor with resourcing for projects & helping to widen post bench
● Assists with any GFX & Editorial artist recommendations
● For Managed models, creates vendor topsheets per project
● Assists with finding efficiencies in the current topsheet format
● Accountable to post artist task assignments across Asana. Works with post coordinator to execute
● Owns the project end-to-end during the post production lifecycle.
● Responsible for scheduling kickoffs, review milestones, stakeholder feedback due dates, and any other major project milestones outlined on the Asana Template Project
● Responsible for leaving creative notes on edits, and ensuring that stakeholder feedback is addressed and signed off on
● Responsible for scheduling and adhering to project milestones. Working closely with Post Supervisor to account for any last-minute requests from stakeholders that may push the post timeline off schedule
● Responsible for managing stakeholder communications, and for collecting and parsing through all stakeholder feedback before presenting to post artist for notes execution
● Responsible for facilitating comms across post & production, keeping the Internal team abreast of any changes in timeline, scope, or task deadline / milestone shifts
● Accountable for on-time deployment of mix, color and captions/localization per project
● Wrangles notes, responds to stakeholders for extra clarity, communicates those notes to the editor
● Responsible for final delivery of all deliverables
● 5+ years of experience in the post production space
● Ideally knowledge of linear editorial, GFX, Animation and VFX workflows
● Expert knowledge of adobe premiere and after effects
● Excellent communication and writing skills (emails)
● Expert or working knowledge of Asana and Airtable platforms
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.