- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
● Overall post support on assigned projects to help the post producer for seamless end-to-end completion.
● Will work closely with the Post Supervisor and Coordinator on staff for access points and onboarding.
● Will work closely with assigned Producers and Post Producers on the project from creative development through delivery.
● Sends the actual holding and booking emails to post contractors
● Schedules onboarding sessions with new and returning post artists
● Keeps onboarding current, updating for any adjustments to IP post workstreams
● Loops in Financial Controller for payment information
● Adds post artist to all IP resources, including but not limited to:
● Slack, Asana, Dropbox, GDrive, Frame, Gmail, and any additional onboarding packets per role
● Update and maintain Asana Booking Cal
● Assists Post Producer in assigning post tasks out to post artists
● Works with the tech / infrastructure lead to ensure footage is delivered and uploaded to post team after any shoots or self-tape windows close
● Responsible for making sure projects are set up and ready to go for post artists
● Assists Post Producer with facilitating comms across post & production
● Assists Post Producer with keeping the Internal team abreast of any changes in timeline, scope, or task deadline / milestone shifts
● Ensures cuts are posted and links shared for all reviews
● Ensures any Dropbox, Frame, and GDrive links are publicly accessible before sharing with external partners
● Uploads final deliverables to GDrive to avoid any permissions or view count issues
● 3+ years of experience within post production space
● Knowledge of linear editorial, GFX, Animation and VFX workflows
● Knowledge of adobe premiere and after effects
● Excellent communication and writing skills (emails)
● Working knowledge of Asana and Airtable platforms
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.