- Neenah, WI
- Job Terms:
- $23-25/hr. + benefits + paid sick time
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
We are looking for a Community Manager for our global manufactuing client. This person will be working on various social media platforms to engage customers and monitoring the social media accounts for our client including being proactive to issues that come up. The Community Manager would be responding to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Amazon, etc. customer inquires to answer questions or concerns. While part of this position is marketing, we are looking for someone that has some sort of customer service experience along with marketing or even an English major. They may be working with sensitive subjects and will need to have great business acumen. Candidates have potential to create social media posts and other marketing content.
- The community manager is responsible for overseeing multiple brands within a sector/category and ensuring that internal and external customers receive the best, most effective, integrated and efficient customer experience available.
- The community manager could be responsible to communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, email, and live chat or mobile.
- The community manager will implement the social media approach of managed brands, manage engagement and interactivity with the consumer audience, and foster a positive consumer experience.
- This role coordinates with external agency partners (including PR, digital and media), as well as internal brand, ITS and consumer services teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong social brand.
- Interact with consumers in our owned social media channels using social media management software and related tools.
- Participate in the development of agile marketing content based on monitoring social media, flagging opportunities and formulating plans with the inter-agency and internal teams.
- Participate within channels that the organization will be using in order to have firsthand knowledge of all opportunities within each platform.
- Support the development, management, and maintenance of social media initiatives.
- Contribute in creating FAQs, consumer responses and other social media brand content to support ongoing brand activations.
- Interface with counterparts in the development of social media best practices.
- Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices.
- Additional miscellaneous tasks related to the role, dependent on business needs.
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant discipline (i.e. PR, journalism, communication, marketing or other relevant areas), and/or demonstrated equivalent ability and experience in the targeted area.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is typically expected in entering this position.
- Bilingual in French or Spanish a plus
- Content creative copywriting and editing experience required
- Experience with social media management software desired.
- Role offers flexible working arrangement (remote vs. company office) based on assigned shift/schedule. Full-time remote option is not available for this position. Hours/shifts could vary between the hours of 8:00am-9:00pm depending on assigned schedule. Role requires some weekend (consecutive Saturday/Sunday) shifts between 8:00am-5:00pm depending on assigned schedule.