- Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This role is within a product group at Aquent's client focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment. It focused on a program which powers all payments on the Company's family of apps, and a new product whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product marketer to join our fast-growing marketing team. As we grow as a consumer-centric financial services team, this person will be responsible for driving consumer inbound marketing, managing small-to-medium go-to-market plans, and leading cross-functional teams to ensure we deliver the best experience to people around the world. They will be heavily focused on our customer commitment initiatives - how we communicate our priorities of security and privacy. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in consumer marketing, clear and effective communication skills, a track record of bringing consumer mobile products to market, and experience working in highly regulated spaces. No experience with blockchain technology required.
This is a full-time position based with the team at HQ in Menlo Park, California or New York, New York.
- Ensure consistency in messaging for customer commitment across all channels (marketing, in-product experiences, etc.) and maintain messaging guidance from various cross-functional teams.
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape for security and privacy in the financial space and incorporate learnings into go-to-market materials.
- Lead small-to-medium launches focused on customer commitment features or campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing, brand and creative teams, by briefing in new work, providing thoughtful and insights-driven feedback, and collecting feedback from key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Provide tactical support on customer commitment focus areas for high-priority launches through activities such as developing key FAQs, attending sprint planning and review meetings, and collaborating as needed with product on in-product messaging.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (including comms, product, legal, and policy stakeholders).
- Drive the PMM team forward to improve marketing excellence, processes, and more.
- 3-4 years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology
- Experience in creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience in driving and executing global projects
- Experience in influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in highly regulated consumer spaces, such as finance or healthcare.