- Santa Monica, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
This team is part of The Client's Ad Sales’ Client Communications team. As part of a powerful suite of advanced advertising solutions, This Team is now providing a self-service tool that enables small and medium-sized businesses to advertise in a high-quality, premium, streaming TV environment.
The Ad Manager team specifically focuses on creating impactful and effective B2B go-to-market strategies to drive the growth, awareness, customer acquisition, success, and lifetime value for our self-service platform.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to take over the roles and responsibilities of our current Product Marketing lead, who will be out on maternity leave.
The role of Product Marketing on The Company Ad Manager focuses on the development of the product and GTM strategy for upcoming product feature releases (large and small).
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Sales and the Creative team, to develop and execute effective GTM marketing strategies and plans to communicate the benefits of new product features to customers.
• Create messaging and positioning for the Ad Manager product overall, as well as feature/benefit messaging for each new product release/feature
• Work closely with Product, have deep knowledge of product capabilities and functions in order to effectively market key features and train/enable the sales teams and customers
• Drive sales enablement, developing and running training and enablement for our Customer Success teams
• Work closely with the sales team to ideate, create and execute new content/marketing materials (such as videos, webinars, tutorials, articles, etc) to deliver HAM’s product messaging, benefits to push customers through our funnel and drive revenue growth.am, media, events/sponsorships
• Minimum 5 or more years in a product marketing role. 8+ years preferred. B2B experience is highly desired, particularly within a startup or growth team in an established brand.
• Strong collaboration, communication and project management skills and ability to work autonomously.
• Experience in bringing new products & features to market, GTM strategy/development
• Experience in sales enablement, from creating collateral and content to training sales (and customers) on new product features
• Adept at navigating multiple teams, manage multiple projects and timelines and ability to both develop and execute
- Experience in the digital media industry/agency background.
- Experience in launching SaaS or self-service products.
- BA/BS Preferred