- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Project Based
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are partering with a leading reatiler to bring on a solid photographer with a strong portfolio showcasing product photography and some tabletop/environmental/lifestyle type work.
This client has an internal agency made up of freelancers to help create B2B assets and are looking for a Photographer to join the team on a project basis where they can partner with you as needed moving forward. This position must be based in Boston.
Note: This is for upcoming projects throughout the end of the year so will be truly project based with advanced notice to ensure you're available!
The primary function of this role is to Photograph products and edit them together with copy and graphics provided by our copywriters to create a final image set ready to upload to their cms. This role encompasses working alongside our entire creative team based in different time zones and requires a high level of communication and responsiveness.
Your Day to Day:
- Planning, managing and creating photo content in response to briefs, with the creative team and clients.
- Working on multiple Photo projects at any given time.
- Developing and executing photo solutions that meet the client’s business needs and communication challenges.
- Assisting the content team with the delivery of projects, ensuring deadlines are always respected.
- Ensuring that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Editing footage and adding graphics/copy post-production.