- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
What you'll do...
This role requires an exceptional individual who is intellectually curious, analytical, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and a self-starter to join our team as Advanced Analytics Manager II. This role is a highly visible individual contributor position central to the continued growth, efficiency and success of a major E-Commerce Company. The role will have broad exposure across Analytics, Sales and Marketing teams within the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in statistics and data analytics with a deep understanding of retail/media industry.
Roles Specific Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams for the development execution and delivery of short and long-term customer insights needs to influence sales/marketing strategies and business development opportunities.
- Ensure delivery of assigned insights analyses with end-to-end ownership, clear communication, detailed project plans and operational processes that drive visibility & accountability with Sales, Marketing & Analytics stakeholders.
- Provide management level visibility through weekly updates on key initiatives and KPIs for the team.
- Support development of executive level presentations and perspectives.
- Drive strategic initiatives including identifying issues, creating hypotheses, executing the analysis and translating data into meaningful insights and actions.
- Develop and present concrete hypothesis-driven impactful deliverables clearly answering the so-what clearly for advertisers.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improving existing data sources and engage with broader teams to acquire and summarize these sources within the environment.
- Support the Sales/Marketing teams in managing day-to-day operating activities and special projects.
- Facilitate the evangelization of the team’s charters, plans, and processes across the Sales & Marketing organization.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, consulting, retail, media, and relevant Industry.
- Strong programming skills in R/Python and hands-on knowledge of SQL in Hive/Hadoop/Google Cloud Platform environments.
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic, action-oriented recommendations from complex analytics efficiently and engagingly to an executive audience.
- Self-starter looking to develop and apply analytical frameworks to help solve complex open-ended business questions with relevant data.
- A good balance of strong analytical skills and thought leadership.
- Thrives under pressure, balancing multiple workstreams and priorities.
- Team player who is a self-starter and can thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 2 years' experience in data analytics or related field OR 4 years'
- experience in data analytics or related field.
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis
- Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Information Systems, Masters: Statistics