- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Creative writing for nuanced and specific candidate communication journeys
• Create content for multiple communication channels including SMS text, social, email and web
• Helping review and edit content for internal platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent experience
• 4+ years experience copy-writing, preferably for a publication, or a global company
• Creativity is highly encouraged; experience creating a variety of different types and styles of stories
• Demonstrated success creating high-impact copy for subject lines, emails, social and CTAs
• Experience working closely with a marketing, PR, or internal communications team
• Experience working closely with cross-functional teams and balancing competing workloads
• An effective multi-tasker who navigates a fast-paced environment with efficiency
• Strong, customer-focused thinking
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.