- Remote; Virtual; West Coast Preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The digital ecosystem is evolving, driven by regulation, cultural shifts, and consumer expectation for privacy, transparency, and safety in data use. Our goal and responsibility is to equip large global businesses, digital natives, traditional marketers, small businesses, and agencies with a leading industry view and recommend avenues to explore to evolve their business and prepare for the future, so that advertising can be a meaningful experience for people and businesses.
We're looking for a Marketing Associate who is passionate about ensuring that the digital ecosystem, through delivering personal advertising, continues to create value for businesses of all sizes around the world through advanced, privacy-safe, and future-looking approaches to advertising and data.
The successful candidate will support the Marketing Managers in developing and executing strategic marketing plans, which includes creating, maintaining and scaling sales- and advertiser-facing materials. Experience turning complex concepts and product details into clear stories and messaging is a must. The successful candidate will be curious and insightful and will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. This is a 6 month, full-time contract position.
- Assist Marketing Managers with developing and executing strategic marketing plans
- Create content for integrated marketing programs and product solutions (including narratives, one sheeters, PPTs, how-to guides, product collateral and more)
- Maintain existing content and messaging through audits and regular updates
- Ability to understand and empathize with advertiser and agency audiences
- Ability to handle a rapid, ambiguous and high-pressure environment
- BA/BS degree in business, product marketing, or similar
- 5 years of experience in B2B marketing communications, content strategy or product marketing communications
- Must be knowledgeable about the advertising ecosystem
- Ability to synthesize complex product features and policies
- Must have excellent storytelling and project management skills