- Northeast, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our pharma client in Bannockburn, IL (with HQ in East Hanover, NJ) is looking for a Senior Associate, Digital Marketing Manager to join their Gene Therapies team.
The consultant will support the digital marketing across DTC/HCP core business. Working alongside agencies to execute tactics and lean heavily on these siloed digital groups within each agency. This consultant will provide wholistic strategic and project management support to the marketing team in the development and implementation of key digital marketing projects. With the proper digital subject matter expertise, the consultant would work across both business areas to extend our impact and efficiency.
The role requires a high degree of customer focus, outstanding level of drive, and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively. The ideal candidate should possess pharmaceutical digital, marketing, or agency-side experience and the ability to work in a matrixed environment to support both DTC and HCP leads. An ideal candidate would have previously delivered a broad range of digital materials across both DTC/HCP programs. This candidate must be able to manage day-to-day vendor relationships, communicate clearly with team members, adapt to a regulated environment, and work efficiently with both external vendors and internal departments to gain alignment.
Core Responsibilities will include
- Support the team in digital project-management capacity, working in close-partnership with the AORs as the daily single point-of-contact for all things digital, and providing operational excellence to bring more efficiencies across the team
- Ensure all digital tactics are in line with the brand strategy
- Lead tactical development and execution of core marketing assets between DTC/HCP (i.e. Paid Search, Emails, Banners) and identify efficiencies across these areas
- Lead the execution of the .com and -hcp.com website updates and accompanying eCRM campaigns
- Lead the execution of the new 2021 Disease Awareness Campaign Website and Media Drivers
- Serve as project owner during the materials review process in Tropics
- Partner with cross-functional teams to implement new digital marketing tactics (Marketing, Business Insights, Global);
- Help evaluate performance quarterly and suggest improvements to digital marketing materials for the brand.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Digital Campaign
- Digital Marketing
- Paid Search
- Business Insights
- Project Management