- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
There is Momentum around our company's newest web browser product! It’s a period for differentiation around the experience, and a good opportunity to think about the experience around the internet. We are looking for a strong UX designer to join the team, and work on new features, as well as supporting what’s already working. It’s a huge product with scale that people will see, with an ability for you to give insight into the product, and drive the product forward!
- 3+ years minimum industry experience
- Ability to work with and within design systems and partner teams internally.
- Able to think how the design systems come together.
- People who can express a point of view for what they are thinking about. Someone who can look at a problem and work to solve them and provide a rationale for their approach.
- Fluency with standard design software tools (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) required.
- Interaction design and web technology skills may be required.
- Experience working with rich client or web applications preferred.
- Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Must be familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Must have ability to own and drive projects.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.
- Writes functionality design specifications.
- Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams.
- Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.