- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our large global Consulting client is looking for an Internal Communications Associate for a long term role that is remote!
The South Market Unit (Integrated Marketing + Communications (M+C) team is responsible for executing and communicating “One client” go-to-market initiatives across 15 cities in the South to amplify client brand, engage our people, build client relationships and generate sales origination opportunities aligned with our South Market growth priorities and North America strategy.
As South People Communications Associate Manager, you’ll work closely with the South Market People Communications Lead to support and develop written and interactive messaging and content, as well as support engaging experience efforts for our South Marke people.
You’ll also support the development, production, promotion, and measurement of innovative communications strategies that drive our South Market business priorities and create a culture of innovation, inclusion and belonging.
- You will collaborate closely with the South Market People Communications Lead to manage and ensure relevant content is represented across channels: South MU Portal, Digest, Yammer, Teams, emails, and where applicable.
- Support in driving a strong storytelling/narrative approach across the South Market to position our business priorities, programs and our people, using a variety of formats, including message creation, messaging support and execution, and email/portal article development.
- Work to ensure people communications content supports the South business priorities, leadership tone/style and South narrative messaging.
- Create concise Market communications messages and ensure best practice governance for production/content briefs
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 yrs. of People Communications experience with a track record of delivering results
- Highly proactive with a flexible and collaborative work style.
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment.
- Creative innovation skills and experience in measuring impact/metrics evaluation.
- Needs to be a self-starter with an unflustered style and a highly collaborative nature.
- Needs to be able to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.