- Austin, Texas 78758 OR Dallas, Texas OR Westlake, Texas OR Richfield, OH
- Job Terms:
- $45-50/hour W2 (DOE)+ benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Content Editor (Project Manager) who will be charged with reviewing and editing content and communications. The most important aspect of this role is the editorial skills. You will be working with our clients compliance & regulatory team, reviewing and editing content before it goes out to deeply valued customers. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay, health benefits, dental, vision and a matching 401K.
This role can sit in any of the listed locations, remote to start then onsite as needed: Austin, Texas ~ Dallas, Texas ~ Westlake, Texas ~ Richfield, Ohio.
Attention to detail and catching things that are not correct is VITAL to your success in the role.
Content Editor (Project Management) Required skills:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience working as a content editor or writing, managing projects from end to end
- Professional experience partnering with and collaborating with compliance & regulatory teams, as well as other creatives
- We are looking for an Editorial person w/ project management experience; project management skill are very important as there are a lot of ongoing cross-functional projects that you will need to stay on top of
- Must have proofreading or copy editing experience
Content Editor (Project Management) Responsibilities:
- Manage content-specific projects for various lines of business
- Work with client-facing representatives and subject matter experts to write and edit communications
- Collaborate with creative, compliance and fulfillment teams to deliver content to clients
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!