- New York, NY (Chelsea)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
We are Johnson & Johnson, the most recognized health and personal care company in the world. Founded in 1886, J&J is a Fortune 50 company with nearly 135,000 employees in more than 275 companies across 60 countries. We blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. This is our purpose.
This is what sets us apart.
The J&J Design Studio (JJD) works globally across the Company’s business segments: Consumer, Pharma, Medical Device and Corporate. By utilizing the power of design, we optimize the user experience for consumers, employees, healthcare providers and patients.
We are not a traditional design studio. Because we collaborate with our business partners at the inception of new product development, we are able to apply design thinking and craft creative solutions to products being developed.
We are committed to creating an authentic and inclusive environment where you will thrive both personally and professionally.
As a critical thinker, you have a finely-honed skill set in digital business strategy and are comfortable operating in two worlds: understanding and visualizing the Big Picture while navigating and paying strict attention to detail, optimizing successful business results.
This position requires savvy management and prioritizing multiple priorities, superior communication and presentation skills and the desire to lead, develop and launch myriad digital programs.
You are a self-starter and inspire with fresh ideas and deliver solid digital strategies and innovative approaches. You have a high level of purpose and will only deliver excellence in the quality of collaboration and work deliverables.
- You will as the in-house channel marketing expert, with the deepest experience as a digital expert for all needs related to website, email, social media and mobile
- You possess deep subject matter expertise developing, launching, and optimizing digital / omnichannel programs, and are adept at the incumbent measurements of these programs
- Analyze and report on key marketing channel health metrics to contribute to continuous improvement
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative analysis to draw insights for continuous optimizations on campaigns, communications, and consumer segmentation and education
- You are skilled at managing complex internal and external partner relationships as well as managing creative, media and digital campaign management partners
- You have superior business acumen and strong strategic and analytical skills, which couple with excellent skills relative to risk tolerance to innovate new ways of digital communication
- Your expertise in successfully developing tactics inclusive of agency briefs, Promotional/Regulatory review process management and deployment is significant, and you move easily through these processes
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or a related field is required; a graduate degree preferred
- 10 – 16 years of overall related experience is required with a minimum 7 years of business experience.
- Candidates with 5-10 years’ experience in building and managing digital marketing programs, either in-house or at a digital agency are preferred
- Healthcare and/or Biopharmaceutical experience is preferred with an understanding of HCP and patient promotion
- Excellent budget management skills of programs is required
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment and HCC regulations is required
- Successful and progressive experience in healthcare Sales, Marketing, Managed Care Account Management or related fields is preferred
Above all else
- Friendly, thoughtful and perpetually curious
- Humble to your core with a sharp emotional intelligence
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.