- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
A premium global skincare brand is looking to bring on a Digital Designer to support creative projects across digital, marketing and social media. This candidate must have experience working in the Chinese market and can speak and read either Mandarin and or Cantonese.
These projects include - digital assets including gifs, animations in After Effects and content for social media.
The position will create miscellaneous design collateral for the brand's websites, partner retailer assets, digital campaign assets inclusive of on-site banners, landing pages, and email design. Content development, and paid social media content. Educational content, sell sheets, brochures, promotions, product launches.
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Experience in Adobe CC - specific proficiency in After Efftects
- Ideal experience in design/branding agency or beauty/lifestyle brands
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail