- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
As a Social Media Manager, you will be focused on supporting all Global & US social campaigns across multiple channels (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). You will be a champion of the brand and products (smart speakers and displays, thermostats, Wifi, security cameras, doorbells, etc.) and be an expert on executing our social and influencer strategy for every product launch, event, software update, feature launch, activation, and campaign, in addition to day-to-day editorial calendars and creation of engaging and share-worthy evergreen social content. You’ll work cross-functionally across the company and with external agency partners to identify opportunities for new campaigns and marketing moments. You are a self starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have an obsessive attention to detail and creative nuances. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done. Success in this role requires a love of social media and engagement, knowledge of earned conversation and how to create it, and a restless drive for great brand marketing.
- Develop and manage editorial content and calendars for all social activity across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook throughout the year by collaborating with internal stakeholders to make sure we capture all relevant topics
- Responsible for briefing agencies on upcoming topics and priorities for all devices and services and delivering creative feedback based on brand guidelines, creative strategy, and any input from partners or internal stakeholders
- Manage all approvals for social assets and toolkits, working with cross-functional partners and reviewers
- Monitor and manage all outgoing social posts, working with our social agency to create a calendar of posts and report on overall performance of evergreen social activity on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create and maintain project trackers for larger launches and campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-facing social media marketing
- Capability across traditional social media channels and newer social entrants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and creative judgement
- Exceptional program management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Experience driving earned conversation on social media and in PR
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Strong understanding of product positioning and marketing
- Experience with social media content publishing & reporting tools like Sprinklr, Facebook Business Manager, YouTube Studio, other native channel platform tools, etc.
- Experience in a customer facing or partnership role a plus
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.