- Mettawa, Ill
- Job Terms:
- $40 hr plus subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Digital Project Manager
This is a full-time contract position that works closely with the Digital team to help manage digital projects including websites, emails, banner ads and apps.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Experience managing a variety of digital projects.
• Maintain knowledge of company guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, PromoMats submission, material review process and corporate compliance.
• Experience with HTML development and constraints, SEO measurement/management and Digital/mobile metrics
• Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals and reviews, production and archiving.
• Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to maximize productivity and manage workload.
• Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
• Prepare or review project documentation, such as functional requirements, to ensure digital submissions are prepared correctly.
• Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Assist Digital Manager and Digital Account Manager with providing estimates and timelines.
• Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
• Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
• Reports onsite to Ad Agency Digital Account Manager
• Partners with creative team on project initiatives
• Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
• Bachelor degree required
• Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
• High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
• Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
• Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details