- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
As a Social Marketing Specialist, you are in charge of designing, curating, and executing ITDM specific social media marketing strategies and content, to help connect users and customers to our products and technologies. As a member of the team, you will work closely with the marketing teams, across multiple channels, and you will oversee all aspects of social media production from content copy, optimized image design, social listening and more. Not only do you help conceptualise and produce content, but you also come full circle to use your analytical skills to conduct reporting and ROI analysis to measure your content for effectiveness. Your organisational skills, project management skills and creative flair all find their place in this role.
- Work directly with B2B Marketing teams to develop and scale a comprehensive engagement strategy for direct outreach.
- Own Social Media Marketing strategies including content copy, optimized image design, social listening and more.
- Manage reporting and analytics from curated content.
- Understand our customers and solutions to identify new outbound marketing programs to promote the product
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a track record of B2B marketing program management and Image design
- Highly organized, creative and with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in digital media, technology, partnerships and marketing.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams and job functions, including business development, product management, and brand marketing.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.