- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help support and empower our social community specifically owning a workstream. This individual will have experience strategically and operationally across digital channels. They will help coordinate large global marketing efforts and lead integrated marketing programs on our digital channels, end to end from brief development to insights reports. The primary channels will be efforts on social media business channels.
This individual will partner closely with the strategic marketing team, content development, publishing & operations and XFN teams ensuring content is tailored for the audience, connects the dots between teams and delivers best-in-class story telling & creative. You should have a pulse on cultural resonating work, appetite for groundbreaking content that pushes status quo through thought-provoking ideas, and a need to understand the “why” behind content.
- Oversee and steward the content pipeline for small business narratives, being a champion for those objectives. Content varies from one-off pieces to global, multi-month and channel programs
- Deliver integrated marketing strategy solutions based on culture, insights, data, and engage the community through our community management team.
- Own cross functional relationship ensuring effective project coordination and input
- Partner with the social media buyer and publishing counterparts to ensure proper GTM strategy alignment and execution
- Lead development of performance reports including data-driven insights and recommendations
- Review weekly reports and produce executive summaries from key insights
- Oversee publishing as needed across social and digital channels
- Be the voice of the community within the internal team
- Be a thought partner to the team
- 4-6 years of experience of managing digital marketing campaigns with at least 2 years in social
- Experience with organic social across all major platforms and working with organic social creative, moderation and publishing teams.
- Experience working with media teams on campaign approach and launches
- Experience on evaluating campaign success and translating learnings into actionable takeaways
- A deep understanding of social particularly across platforms and organic
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient and organized with excruciating attention to detail
- Process-oriented and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Played a driving role for an organic social client
- Creative agency experience
- Experience with global campaigns with a strong digital component
Top 3 Non-Negotiable Skills:
- Account Management, Detail-Oriented, Digital and/or Social
Education Background/ Requirements:
- Degree required.
- Agency Experience is highly preferred.
Ability to Work Remote (Y/N):
- San Fran office upon RTO