- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Dana Ailsworth
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer. This role will be 100% remote and last through the remainder of 2021.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Writing clear, concise final procedures from draft document as submitted by Subject Matter Experts from across business units and processes.
• Maintaining consistency of content, evaluating outdated information for archiving and condensing information when applicable.
• Conducting quality reviews on all content to ensure standards are maintained.
• Work as part of a diverse global team including technical writers, operations, and compliance.
• Degree level education preferred.
• Minimum of 2+ years of technical writing or equivalent experience.
• Strong written and spoken English. Spanish is preferred.
• Experience of working in the finalize services sector.
• Strong passion for empowering Colleagues in providing an outstanding service experience for Card Members and Merchants at the first point of contact.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills including the ability to simplify complex procedures/information in an easy to understand format for our Colleagues.
• Ability to create communications that are consistent in tone, grammar, and vocabulary.
• Work to defined content standards and standard turn around times.
• Demonstrated experience handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
• Strong Relationship Skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of multiple business functions preferred.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Understanding of Performance Support technology and Knowledge Management interventions preferred.