- Remote; Virtual; Seattle, WA Preferred, West Coast Required
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
In this role, you will support various aspects of our virtual event technology registration ecosystem, including the development, integration, and potential security reviews. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a seamless, best-in-class attendee technology experience, and provide stakeholders with thorough insights and analytics services. This position will be responsible for assisting the management of multiple technology product integrations, delivering against established milestones to achieve team and stakeholder goals, and process development.
The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized and detail-oriented individual with a track record of managing the deployment of technology platform ecosystems and project implementations, with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities, while successfully resolving issues.
Needing someone that takes ownership. Potentially needed to be in Las Vegas week after Thanksgiving.
- 7+ years of experience working with event technology platforms, integrations, registration, API’s, and mobile applications.
- 5+ years experience in event planning, demand generation, content creation and budget management.
- 5+ years of industry experience with event technology tools such as , Salesforce, Tableau, Splash, CVENT, RainFocus, etc.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelors degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity tools, such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Event management experience in media, technology, education, transportation, and/or retail industries
- Willingness to travel onsite to site visits and as needed.
- Masters degree preferred
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.