- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers, and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.
• Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers, and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Promote content strategy at the company and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
• Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to interpret, analyze, and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written.
• Bachelors degree required.