- Remote (PST Required)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This design team at a large tech org. is looking for a UX/UI Designer with 3-5 years' experience to help them with the user experience for several features within some of their largest SW, serving millions of people a day! We are looking for designers with experience working on enterprise products who can work within an existing design system, but still have a good sense of Visual Design. Ideally, we'd love someone who's familiar with the enterprise space, and/or data space. This role will include interaction and user interface design, collaborating with internal partner teams, as well as supporting our PM team on customer validation and usability studies.
• 3-5+ years of UX/UI and work related experience required.
• Have a good understanding of UX (user experience, web, and mobile interaction patterns) with visual/UI design skills.
• Create clean and effective graphic process flows, information architecture diagrams, documentation, sketches, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs
• Proficiency in standard design software (i.e. Figma).
• Excellent communication and project management skills required.
• Ability to work under constant deadline constraints is required.
• Must have the ability to understand technical issues and communicate information effectively.
• Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS) is a plus.
• Portfolio review required.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.