- San Diego- Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
Description of the role – Email Developer at Pet Retail Brand- San Diego HQ- Remote based currently
We are looking for an experienced Email Developer who will be responsible for the execution of email marketing campaigns. The charter is to design and deploy campaigns that grow the value of customer relationships. This is the perfect role for someone to make an immediate and significant contribution to the brand, an innovative, high growth company.
The email Developer is a seasoned email producer, responsible for the successful development and use of dynamic email templates and HTML. This role is technical, working in partnership with Campaign Managers, to develop emails. The role includes coding, and building emails, and performing QC.
Come work with some of the most accomplished minds in retail. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you. Be part of something amazing.
- Develop, test, and maintain dynamic and personalized emails and templates
- Ensure the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all outgoing customer communications
- Work with marketing partners to procure copy and graphics as needed
- Manage review cycles with stakeholders and subject-matter experts
- Report to the Email Production Manager
- 3+ years’ experience developing responsive emails that perform across multiple devices and email clients
- Strong HTML and CSS development skills
- Experience with email testing tools such as Litmus and Email on Acid
- Knowledge of scripting and applying business logic in email including personalization. Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is strongly preferred including AMPscript
- Knowledge of multiple aspects of email marketing including dynamic program implementation, template coding, analysis, legislation, authentication and sender reputation systems, deliverability, and general industry trends and metrics.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload to deliver on expected timelines.
- Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Expertise in email development industry best practices and benchmarks
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience