- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
The ideal candidate will be passionate about social media and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organization. They will have deep experience in enterprise/B2B account management or sales, with a focus on enterprise SaaS and/or collaboration solutions. This role requires a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage our product adoption with Fortune 500 companies, become a true partner to our largest clients and internal teams in order to bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product. This is a 6 months contractor position located in USA If you enjoy brainstorming effective solutions and working as a team toward achieving goals٫ while learning from experienced peers, this job is right for you! Supporting existing Workplace Customer Success team in North America and Latin America, you will play a critical role in building profitable٫ long-term relationships with our key clients to reach our joint business objectives. Working in partnership with the account managers, you will act as a joint point of contact for existing customers. You will be focused on answering client queries and performing account management tasks that will help increase client satisfaction.
● Identify, document, and address clients’ needs;
● Facilitate agreed customer / Workplace action items and next steps;
● Secure and source internal resources from other teams;
● Share support materials, event details, research requests and product updates with clients’;
● Help lead customer check-in calls, contributing suggestions and inputs where appropriate;
● Help implement business plans;
● Assist account managers with deal structuring, price and account planning activities;
● Provide support to customers and connect them with internal resources;
● Give accurate information to customers and ensure that they are satisfied;
● Build rapport with clients;
● Assist with report and presentation generation;
● Provide regular updates to managers when requested;
● Suggest the company’s products or services to enhance client satisfaction;
● Communicate effectively to clients and internal teams;
● Coordinate with executives on plans
● Promote new products/services to current customers
● Provide input and help on internal operations projects
● Previous experience in an account management (2 yrs+) OR supporting an account or sales team role.
● Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
● Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside the company.
● Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
● Having strong negotiation and presentation skills.
● Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
● Good time-management skills.
● Preference for familiarity with CRM programs such as Salesforce and Workplace an advantage.
● High level of organisational skills - project management skills are an advantage.
● Fluent English is a must. Spanish and/ or Portuguese is an advantage
● Comms or a related field an advantage