- Client is in TX - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- July 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a UX Content Strategist to join their Experience Design (XD) team. In this consultant role, you will focus on Content Experience and help to create end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. We're looking for an experienced content strategist for our OmniChannel Communications team who is passionate about creating multi-channel product and engagement communications.
You will seek a deep understanding of how the business works, the customer segments served, and the guidelines that govern the work. You'll partner with the Experience Design team (including UX Design, Research, Analytics, and Operations) to define strategy, and produce customer-centered content across channels. Note: This role is ideal for someone with solid content strategy experience as well as hands on content authoring experience in multiple channels.
- Write/edit content and create communication strategies that set a consistent tone across all communication channels (ie Voice, Text, Email, Automated Messaging, Chat, Push Notifications, Print)
- Partner with Research to understand user behavior and adapt content accordingly.
- Think strategically about how content scales across channels and devices to create a holistic experience across touchpoints
- Lead content activities and initiatives on cross-functional teams
- Contribute to content models, style guides, patterns, and information architecture
- Develop accessible messaging consistent with “A11y guidelines” with a focus on health literacy.
- Advocate for content strategy and design thinking throughout the broader organization
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- A portfolio is required
- 5+ years creating content for digital channels
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and have excellent time management.
- Solid experience working with various content creation/management tools (spreadsheets, JIRA, Confluence, Figma, etc).
- Multi-channel experience crafting copy and strategy – (Text, Voice, Email, Print, AOM, IVR etc)
- Knowledge of Journey Mapping and the role it plays in content creation.
- Experience working and collaborating cross-fucntionally with other content strategists, designers, technology, production, etc., to create consistent user experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and maintain content standards across an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Bachelor's Degree
Skills and Experience:
- CONTENT CREATION
- PRODUCT DESIGN
- USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.