- Client is in TX - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- July 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a UX Content Strategist to join their Experience Design (XD) team. This consultant role would support their Content Strategy, which helps create multi-channel end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. You will create both high-level strategy and do hands-on UX writing and editing across end-to-end digital experiences utilizing data and analytics to inform and improve your work.
We’re looking for a senior-level UX-focused Content Strategist, passionate about creating effective user experiences with a solid understanding of user experience design and product content. You’ll partner with the communication and product/channel teams teams to create cohesive, customer-centered experiences.
- Deep dive on current communication usage and performance to help inform prioritization and approach
- Apply strategic thinking to improve the flow of communications with consideration of reuse across channels
- Lead the initiative with cross-functional teams
- Develop accessible messaging consistent with A11y guidelines
- Advocate for content strategy and design thinking across the broader organization
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 5+ years creating content for digital channels
- Contributed to UX and content strategy operations
- Have worked with writers, content strategists, and other UX disciplines across departments to create consistent user experiences
- Worked closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process
- Experience creating content for native apps a huge plus Education Bachelor's degree
Skills and Experience:
- USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN
- CONTENT CREATION
- UX PRODUCT DESIGN
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.