- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
We're looking for an experienced event marketer passionate about online communities, nonprofits, and health organizations to join our Community & Impact Partnerships marketing team. Across Community & Impact Partnerships we are helping community leaders and community-focused organizations drive real-world outcomes using our products and programs.
This person will be responsible for the marketing execution of virtual global and regional partner events including all production, XFN coordination, delivery of event-related marketing collateral, agency management, budget tracking and measurement.
The ideal candidate has strong knowledge and experience with the myriad of digital platforms and tools used to bring vibrant, highly engaging and inclusive events to life. Additionally, they have the skills to work with regional partnership teams to adapt event strategies and programming to work best in-market while maintaining global connectivity and brand cohesion.
- Understand the needs and motivations of community leaders, nonprofits, NGOs, and related industry influencers
- Execute world-class partner marketing events that support strategic marketing objectives, product and program launches, and partnership goals
- Global and regional events production and marketing to bring community leaders, nonprofits, organizations and thought leaders together for inspiration, celebration and collaborative learning
- Measurement strategy and implementation for events, laddering into larger business goals and KPIs
- Create compelling event A/V and design assets that ensure a high bar for creative excellence, engagement and brand cohesiveness
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Consumer and Product Marketing, Policy, Comms, Legal, Product, Design, and more.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years professional experience in Marketing, Event Marketing, or Product Marketing in the technology industry
- Proven experience producing large-scale, high-profile global events end-to-end
- Strong project management experience
- Deep understanding of the creative production process, especially A/V and design
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience writing marketing copy specifically for events, digital marketing, website, emails, and other marketing communications
- Experience with social purpose-driven and community-driven products or audiences
- Experience with outbound marketing across a variety of channels
- Passionate about helping community leaders, nonprofits and NGOs at scale