- Remote (PST Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
At the core of this job, you will support the design team in creating assets and maintaining the Figma Component Library and Toolkit.
- You will work with the lead architect to deliver well-crafted components that are flexible and easy to use. As well as push updates, fix bugs and assist designers using it with troubleshooting issues.
- You will work with architect to continue to build out components and usage guides, you will write detailed usage guidelines and best practices for internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver components and critical design system infrastructure underpinning the product and broader design system.
- As well as create design assets for designers that provide efficient workflows and solutions to their day-to-day tasks.
- Designer will work outside teams to evolve pattens – feature work for the framework such as feature guidelines – writing specs (Detail description) design operations video tutorials – documentation site for reference like onboarding guides design system production –
- less about features and workflows more about maintaining the complex design system.
As a systems designer you will have a close-knit collaboration with designers and developers both in building the system and maintaining it. Working together to ensure naming conventions and design assets and code are in sync. As well as gathering requirements across various teams to create rationale for adding new components or features to the system in close collaboration with PM. You will advocate for the design system by working closely with other designers and stakeholders to demonstrate its value and the advantage of using it.
In addition, in producing hands-on demos, videos and presentations as well as working 1:1, you will guide designers on how to adopt new controls into features.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.