- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment team in Glendale, CA is seeking a Digital Produciton Coordinator to join their Parks, Products and Experiences Tech team. This role is 1-year long and could extend. Must be local to LA. Will require Overtime on shoot days.
The Creative team within the Parks, Experiences and Products segment interpret marketing, promotional and merchandise strategies into compelling creative deliverables, while maintaining the brand aesthetic. The Photography team is responsible for the end to end management of lifestyle and product photography for the ecommerce site.
- The Digital Producer is a production professional who has experience and thrives at working in an entertainment, film, or photography production environment, in the office, as well as on production locations.
- They can master many roles on the production set, supporting crew, from photographers to stylists.
- They are a key logistics person, working on a variety of tasks from transportation of props to sample tracking.
- The Digital Producer assists with pre-production needs, such as location scouting and coordinating castings.
- When in the office, the Digital Producer facilitates the workflow of the Photography department by coordinating with media producers, photographers, and buyers.
- Tracking and tagging of lifestyle images as well as managing a large list of products will be an ongoing part of the job.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other creative media tools, such as video editing, will be required at times.
- This individual must be self-motivated, have a positive, problem solving attitude, work well with a large team and enjoy a variety of tasks in this unique creative, production department.
- Extremely well organized and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office apps & Google Workspace
- Knowledge and experience working with digital media as well as basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Photography knowledge and basic video editing skills are a plus.
- Film / TV /Live Entertainment / Photography production experience (as a Production Assistant or Coordinator)
- Flexibility in work schedule - early morning call times, working 10 plus hour days on location shoots away from the office, etc
- Ability to drive and load a van
- Ability to lift up to approximately 30 lb boxes of product and props
- Works well on a team to support overall department tasks and goals
- Familiarity with brand Characters and properties
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers