- Sunnyvale, CA; Remote; Virtual (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$85/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
The Associate Producer supports digital marketing projects that design, launch and market integrated, global campaigns and customer-facing content platforms. In this role, you will collaborate with dedicated creative and development teams, as well as with partners across our organization.
- Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, legal requirements, and archives).
- Organizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly including multiple streams of feedback.
- Able to track project progress, responsible for schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status. Manages all project communications and documentation in a meticulous and timely way.
- Manages scheduling reviews and other project checkpoints.
- Coordinates routing and integration of layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for internal review and approval.
- Maintains deliverable lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project notes and priorities to team members.
- Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change.
- Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional plans, and works with lead producer to mitigate risks and handle partner expectations.
- Builds effective working relationships with core project team, Executive Assistants and peer level stakeholders
- Keeps a positive attitude and contribute to team morale during complex and challenging projects.
- Is familiar with the project business problem and proposed solution.
- Able to lead smaller projects with minimal supervision and support a lead producer on larger programs of work
•You have at least two to four years of experience in digital project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
•You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
•You build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners.
•You have an understanding of the life cycle of a web project from inception to deployment, and you are familiar with a variety of Internet technologies.
•You work well within tight deadlines and are flexible as necessary.
•You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
•You thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
•You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and can focus on the smallest detail as well as understand broader strategic plans.
•You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)