- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
A global beauty and haircare/color brand is looking for a Site/CMS Content Coordinator in a full-time schedule (Mon-Fri/9-5pm). The role will be fully remote - must be in the New York-area for in-person meetings come the Fall.
- Web merchandising of the division's European brand Hub Sites.
- Digital project management assistance
- Collecting content from European Hub countries, updating site according to local priorities.
- Collecting web copy and editing the copy for two haircare brand sites, providing SEO keywords and phrases.
- Web maintenance - communicate regularly with web development team, conduct web audits, summit bug tickets.
- Website analytics reporting.
- Transcribing international copy into CMS
- 2-3 years of experience in CMS/web-merchandising (SiteCore experience would be a plus)
- Digital project management experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Beauty, a plus.