- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- $48 w/ benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our Automotive client is seeking a Wayfinding & Signage Graphic Designer with 3-5 years’ experience with wayfinding, print/print production, exterior and interior building signage for a 3-6 month project with potential to extend depending on work flow. This candidate must be able to go onsite to various manufacturing facilities in Fremont and surrounding areas to assess needs and requirements of the signage.
- 3-5 years’ experience with wayfinding, print/print production, exterior and interior building signage
- Working with templated design and established fonts
- Clean, modern, white space design aesthetic
- Must be able to organize content of signage and handle print production
- Must be able to go onsite, site visits to measure space and take pictures are required
- Illustrator & Photoshop are the top tools used
- Mac & PC environment
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM