- Los Angeles, CA; Remote; PST Required; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
Can sit anywhere in the U.S right now but expected to work PST hours. Then once we have confirmation on the return to office, the team will assess which office might be a location they can work out of/ if they'll be able to maintain fully remote just travel occasionally. Until we have confirmation on when the office return is, that will be up in the air but there will be sufficient notice before returning to office to ensure all are able decide next steps
About Our Team:
This is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all consumer brand content and experiences for the company, app, and its sister companies.
Our vision is fearless creativity that redefines social. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across five of the world’s biggest brands, we create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community, and career development.
How We Work:
We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network. While we lead our team to create innovative films, content, and experience across our own channels, we also guide our lead agencies in the creation of content for TV, Print, and OOH. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our apps.
About This Role:
We’re looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about telling stories and crafting work that makes the technical feel human and authentic. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You must be comfortable working across all mediums. You have a strong point of view on concept, story and tone of voice on behalf of brands. You have a high level of craft in all facets of your writing, from in-product to short and long-form scripts. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.
- Write and concept big ideas for all mediums, including mobile, social, product, film, interactive, content, activations, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc.
- A strong understanding of how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with art directors, designers, engineers, strategists, and product managers
- Work autonomously, with little hand-holding
- Create original, breakthrough work
- 5+ yrs at agency/in-house concepting and writing copy for global brands
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile-first social campaigns
- Experience crafting writing that breathes humanity into technology in a way that is understood by audiences
- History of self-initiated projects
- A passion and interest in product storytelling and project strategy
- Must be eligible to work in the US