- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
As a Marketing Manager for our 3rd Party Retailers you will support our hardware go to market. You will help manage the retail marketing strategy from beginning to end.
You will contribute to shaping the voice of products and help grow an engaged user base. From developing standard frameworks (briefs, marketing ROI) to establishing processes (timelines, deliverables, library of retailer requirements),
From the beginning, this company has focused on providing the best user experiences possible. Whether we’re designing a new Internet browser, a tweak to the look of our homepage or the introduction of a retail installation, we take great care to ensure that our efforts will ultimately serve our users and customers well. For the Retail Marketing team, our very simple goal is to bring the best of innovation - from products and services to partnerships and brand experiences - to even more people around the world. Our Retail team is a small group of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering the ultimate pathways for customers to experience the magic. If you have a passion for creating amazing customer experiences and for technology - and want to join a fast-growing team as we embark on this revolutionary journey - then this is the place for you. You will work with a large cross-functional team across product, business development, sales, product marketing, retail operations, and legal to bring your vision to life offline and online.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide cross-functional management between business development, sales, product marketing, retail ops, legal, etc.
- Ensure all retail marketing teams, including sales training, online and in-store channel marketing, retail design, production, engagement, the store, and retail analytics teams are all driving towards the same goals, on-time, and on-budget. Drive development of these plans, timelines, and be accountable for implementation.
- Plan and track spend across retail marketing activities, as well as reporting on spend ROI. Regularly work with regional marketing teams to have visibility into key activities, budgets, etc.
You will work with a large cross-functional team across product, business development, sales, product marketing, retail operations, and legal to bring your vision to life offline and online.
- BA/BS or comparable years experience in the required in marketing
- At least 3-5 years of experience in retail / marketing role.
- Large-scale project management experience. Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and business plans, as well as analyze customer and market insights and market spend effectiveness.
- Detail oriented with proven track record of driving tactical executions.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to senior decision makers.
- Experience with launching products in retail globally.
- Experience in retail marketing.
- Knowledge / experience in consumer electronic / digital / partner experience.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.