- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$33/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client seeks a Kids and Family segment marketing strategy Coordinator to join our growing TV marketing team. This role will be a coordinator for a team of 4 people across kids' series and specials. This role will focus on handling administrative tasks cross-functionally among both internal stakeholders and external partners, studios, executive producers and others. This role will be the key point of contact for the Kids and Family marketing strategy team, working to schedule meetings, attend all meetings with the team to capture clear, detailed notes and next steps, organize files, assist in presentation creation, payment invoice tracking, participate in creative brainstorms, and other necessary tasks throughout the lifecycle of an TV+ project. Ideally, you have a passion for Kids and Family entertainment and are a task-oriented individual. You do not get overwhelmed by juggling multiple tasks at once, and are a self-starter. You are trustworthy with confidential information and use discretion within your daily work.
• Schedule meetings both with internal stakeholders and with external Executive Producers for key meetings, creative development check-ins, and marketing plan presentations
• Support cross-functional team planning across campaigns by participating in key meetings, presentations, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents, such as marketing trackers, timelines, status
reports, budget review, etc. to ensure execution against goals
• Sit in on meetings to capture next steps and detailed meeting notes
• Organize files in our online tools and system
• Open POs and submit invoices for payment
• Assist with file organization and gathering creative materials and marketing execution examples for presentations
• Participate in brainstorming ideas for marketing executions across social media, consumer activations, etc.
• Prior internship or administrative experience within the entertainment industry is a plus, but not mandatory
• Excellent organizational, scheduling, and invoice tracking skills, and multitasking skills with proven attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Keynote. Keynote skills a plus.
• Outstanding time management skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Budget planning including working across internal teams such as creative, social, and research to track each title’s budget and input through internal systems.
• Inventive self-starter; eager to learn and grow, and bring a can-do attitude to the position
Education & Experience
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)