- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Large Media and Entertainment brand in San Francisco, CA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their Marketing Team. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
Reporting to both the domestic and international Franchise Marketing Directors, supporting day-to-day marketing and franchise administrative duties. In addition, this role will serve as a marketing resource to the broader Franchise Marketing team.
- Performs general administrative duties including answering telephones, coordinating and connecting conference calls, calendar management, coordinating travel, expense reports, ordering office supplies, copying and scanning.
- Assists with the creation and management of Keynote presentations.
- Participates in team meetings including prepping agendas, recaps and follow ups. Recaps to be disseminated as necessary.
- Supports the team by troubleshooting technology, maintaining department calendars, file organizing, handling shipping and distribution of mail, etc.
- Maintain department archive materials and help with overall team organization of assets, documents, etc.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains organization of marketing swag/supply closet
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and displaying strong professionalism in the workplace.
- Proactive thinker especially when working with teams around the globe across multiple timezones
- Assist with special projects as needed by team
- Bachelor’s Degree, or the equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience as an administrative assistant, preferable with a marketing background and/or interest
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills across multiple timezones and business units
- Excellent at scheduling and coordinating with fast moving timelines
- Strong computer skills, especially Google Office, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Word and Excel
- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines across multiple timezones.
- Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
- Professional, open, flexible and approachable
- Appreciation, understanding and respect for the Star Wars franchise
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers