- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Aquent's Client is looking for a talented, customer-focused graphic designer to join our web retail design team for a four month contract. The role entails review, approval, and art direction (as needed) marketing and merchandising creative that displays on the homepage. This will require quickly learning homepage guidelines, best practices, and global style guides to provide feedback to 100+ retail and category teams submitting campaign creative. Daily responsibilities include maintaining a robust queue of campaign creative approvals; effectively scope, manage, and prioritize requests to meet deadlines, and provide clear, concise feedback supported by published guidelines and user research. This position requires strong organizational skills, web expertise, intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
Online portfolio of work is REQUIRED.
* 4+ years minimum experience in a web production environment
* BA/BS in Design or equivalent
* Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and capable of working independently
* Retail web experience a plus
* Reviewing, art directing, and approving branded marketing graphics
* Communicating with partner teams styleguide and program best practices
* Maintaining a high bar for customer-first homepage CX
* Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.