- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
We are looking for a highly competent and passionate Editor to join our creative studio dedicated to supporting one of the Top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world. The Editor is responsible for content quality and must have a solid working knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and composition in providing clarity and flow. The Editor contributes to a successful review process through meticulous fact checking, referencing, and annotating of resources in adherence with compliances, style guidelines and standards. While copy editing skills are critical to this role, the selected candidate will also possess a strong understanding of Pharma promotions and product labels.
This is a fully remote role that can be located anywhere in the continental US.
- Fact check, reference and annotate resources for successful review cycles
- Use proofreading, grammar, and punctuation to provide quality output
- Ensure content adheres to guidelines for annotating material and supporting references for Medical, Legal, and Regulatory review
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with concurrent deadlines
- Remain relevant by keeping abreast of all guidelines and standards
- Contribute to efficiencies by being proficient with electronic and online editing and review tools
- Experience in AMA Style
- Familiar with Veeva PromoMats, a plus
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat and Commenting Tools
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in a related field
- 3+ years’ editing experience
- 2+ years’ experience editing promotional pharma materials, preferably within a studio/agency environment
- 2+ years’ experience annotating resources and reference sourcing
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!