- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
One of our client's Employee Success Creative team is looking for a vibrant, self-starting Project Manager to join their Project Management Team.
We oversee the Creative Projects for the Employee Success Department. This is a great role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, make decisions on the fly, and encourage
collaboration between teams. The ideal candidate has previous experience managing projects where designers are creating digital media, websites, social media assets, and merchandise (t-shirts, stickers, water bottles). This person is great at keeping everyone engaged and is able to put an emphasis on achieving high-quality results on time and in a positive way.
This person is comfortable facilitating projects in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented environment.
You must be able to:
- Organize and facilitate project plans and meetings
- Communicate timelines and approval frameworks for cross-team understanding
- Identify, communicate, and recommend solutions to boost team efficiency and productivity
- Manage a large, dynamic scope of projects with a variety of stakeholders across multiple teams, ensuring
- everyone is aligned and continually updated
- Provide timely status updates
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Facilitate ongoing team discussions and work to resolve challenges
- Work, think, and adapt quickly in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Have a healthy sense of humor and a strong penchant for fun
- The ability to effectively use Google docs. Asana and Quip are a plus.
- 3+ years of project/program management experience in the digital and website space.
- A strong command of the web and social media space.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
- Experience overseeing multiple projects simultaneously with multiple stakeholders
- Use of independent judgment and initiative to make recommendations and/or solve problems
- Proactive and results-oriented